CardiAid Service Contract (CA2013/1) – CardiAid AED Maintenance
CardiAid is a high-quality product which is designed and manufactured with the highest medical standards in mind. At CardiAid we always want to ensure your defibrillator is ready to use and remains in the very best condition. After all, you never know when you might really need it.
Regular checks and periodic servicing are of the utmost importance for any defibrillator. At CardiAid we offer a fixed cost service contract which guarantees that your CardiAid AED is always in good working order.
CardiAid’s Service Contract (CA2013/1) includes:
During a 24 month cycle, a certified CardiAid service engineer conducts the following maintenance:
- Replacement of the primary battery
- Replacement of the electrodes
- Continuity testing of the AED using specialist diagnostic measuring equipment. This includes heart failure simulation to measure the intensity of the shock delivered.
- Checking software. If necessary, the software is updated for compliance with the most recent ERC/NRR guidelines.
- Checking for any damage and irregularities.
- After servicing, the AED is provided with an AED hallmark sticker. In addition, we save the service report in your personal file.
- The service engineer will supply the service with a signed service sheet for your records.
In the event of use:
- CardiAid will take a read out of the AED data and provide the patient’s ECG data to the attending cardiologist if requested.
- We ensure there is a functioning CardiAid available to you within 24 hours.
- We ensure the CardiAid is provided with a new main battery.
- We ensure the CardiAid is provided with a new set of electrodes.
How will your service be carried out?
Your CardiAid service will be completed either by an engineer or on a collect and return basis from CardiAid (loan CardiAid can be supplied subject to availability). CardiAid servicing times are typically collected, serviced and returned within a working week, however times can vary.
Price: £250 (Ex-VAT)
P:01452 668 188 E:firstname.lastname@example.org